Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. — Sophia Loren (via josiemac28713)
Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there’s no room for the present at all. — Evelyn Waugh, Brideshead Revisited (via hoodoothatvoodoo)
what i think lyrics have to do is engage a certain part of your brain in a sort of search activity so you brain wants to say ‘here are some provocative clues as to what this song might be about’. they don’t have to be explicit… in fact for me they certainly shouldn’t be explicit. —
You can observe a lot just by watching. —
US baseball player, coach, & manager (1925 - )
The curious are always in some danger. If you are curious you might never come home… — Jeanette Winterson, Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit (via liquidnight)
I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found… — John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America (via liquidnight)
- Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
- Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
- Mayor: Is this true?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick.
- Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. It's getting crowded in there and all my data points to something big on the horizon.
- Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
- Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.