- Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
- Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
- Mayor: Is this true?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick.
- Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. It's getting crowded in there and all my data points to something big on the horizon.
- Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
- Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Alice, I'm going to ask you a couple of standard questions, okay? Have you or any of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic? Mentally incompetant?
- Librarian Alice: My uncle thought he was Saint Jerome.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I'd call that a big yes. Uh, are you habitually using drugs? Stimulants? Alcohol?
- Librarian Alice: No.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: No, no. Just asking. Are you, Alice, menstruating right now?
- Library Administrator: What has that got to do with it?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Back off, man. I'm a scientist.